Thursday, July 14, 2011

Decluttering and a salad recipe

This week my goal is to declutter.  I have already gotten rid of 2 1/2 grocery bags full of books.  Well, they are being sent to Goodwill and some family members.   I have way too many books and magazines.  By Sunday evening, I hope to go through the pantry, island, under the bathroom sink, and finish going through our mountains of clothes.  LOL.  P.S.  Don't forget about my giveaway.   I will leave you with a great salad recipe.  Have a wonderful day!!


layered spinach tortellini salad
4m:according to kelly.com

1 (9 ounce) package uncooked cheese tortellini
2 cups shredded red cabbage
6 cups torn spinach leaves
1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
8 slices cooked, crumbled bacom
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup sliced green onion

cook tortellini per package directions. drain & rinse in cold water. in a large bowl (a clear bowl makes a
pretty sight), layer cabbage, spinach, tortellinit, tomatoes, green onions and  bacon. pour dressing evenly over
top. refrigerate until serving time and  toss immediately before.

No comments:

Post a Comment