Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disappointed

Well, my sil couldn't get the WW books.  Apparently, they are out nationwide.  So, I had to bid on ebay.  I will find out in 7 hours or so if I won.  LOL.  Anyway, here's a snack recipe.  Can't remember where I found it.


No-bake Granola Flax Treats

1/4 cup margarine
4 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (I used honey grahams instead)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
1/2 cup ground flax

Melt margarine in a large saucepan over low heat; add marshmallows and stir continuously until
mixture is smooth. Stir in oats, graham cracker crumbs, cranberries, sunflower seeds and flax.
Mix until thoroughly combined. Spray 8"x8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cool
completely before cutting into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment