Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today (September 12, 2010)

Today (September 12, 2010)

I am loving... naps

Sam making dinner (Steak, mashed potatoes, veggie)
the watermelon that Sherrie gave us

I wish...  that I could be more organized

that the heartburn and sciatica pain would go away
that the next 4 weeks or so would fly by

I dislike... that Jordan is screeching/screaming to try and get his way

early mornings (Maya just started Kindergarten)
heartburn/sciatica pain

Favorites at Home...watermelon

Yoplait Orange Cream light yogurt
taking a nice warm bath

Thinking About... how I am so not quite ready for Sienna to be born

breastfeeding, and hope it goes better this time
going to bed now, so tired

Craving...anything chocolate

date night
Red Lobster (dh promised to take me this Friday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment