Friday, May 21, 2010

Today (May 21, 2010)

Today (May 21, 2010)

I am loving... naps

that the morning sickness is starting to go away
my new Amish cookbook

I wish...  that I could be more organized

that I could stay focused
that I knew this baby's gender (June 16th we have our ultrasound)

I dislike... my girls getting into things that don't belong to them

that the hamburger meat I bought last night is brown this am.  I am definitely taking it back today
morning sickness

Favorites at Home... green smoothies

grocery shopping all by myself
long, hot baths when dh is home to take care of kids


Thinking About...  being pregnant with #5 and what it will mean to our family

starting to potty train Jordan.  He's not ready yet.
registering Maya for Kindergarten

Craving...my Aunt Brenda's Macaroni Salad (making this later)

Chocolate Truffles
Salads, all the time.  Doesn't matter if it's lettuce, pasta, potato, veggie, fruit, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment