Monday, January 4, 2010

Saw this on another blog and thought I would share

Today (January 4, 2010)


I am loving...  reading blogs and getting some great ideas and book lists
ice cold water from Brita filter in fridge
my raspberry shea butter body wash

I wish...  that I could snap my fingers and lose this excess weight
that my dh's check situation would be fixed and we would actually have some $
that I was visiting my family in Las Vegas

I dislike...  crowds
cigarette smoke, especially right by the exits
people that lie

Favorites at Home...  my crockpot
my books/journals
my family

Thinking About...  moving
making a collage
going back to school eventually

Craving...  Chocolate Orange Cream candies
My Mom's Spaghetti and Meatballs
My Mom's Strawberry Jello Poke Cake





No comments:

Post a Comment