Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook Jan 4, 2009



Outside my window…it's not too cold.  No snow.


I am thinking…about my word for the year, growth.

I am thankful for…my oldest son's grandparents.  They took him to cut his hair and he stayed overnight.

From the kitchen...hot cocoa with mini marshmallows.

I am creating…a handmade cookbook.


I am reading ... The Last Lecture.  Very inspiring.  I am almost done.

I am hoping...for less stress in my life.  


I am hearing…the clock ticking.


A few plans for the rest of the week... tackling cleaning out the refrigerator, menu planning, and sorting laundry and other clothing to donate or give away.

I am praying... that my Aunt Konnie starts to feel better.  When she was visiting family in LV she landed in the hospital.



Picture thought...Here is a pic of the family minus my oldest who was visiting his Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment