Friday, April 2, 2010

Update on baby #5

Last week I went to the er because I was cramping really bad and spotting.  They did another hcg level and it went up to 22,000 something from 9000 or so.  :)  Also, they did another ultrasound and I got to the see baby's heartbeat.  It was strong at 151.  I am officially due November 12, 2010.  I have strong feelings this little one is going to be a girl (I have been right with all 4 others), but only time will tell.   I am thinking of Dillon Joseph for a boy or Ava Renee if it's a girl.  Just thinking though.  My mom is coming up from Las Vegas to Oregon to visit the family in 2 days on Saturday, for a week.  I can't wait.  I am really close with her and miss her dearly.  It's a lot harder to travel with 4 kids then 1, that's for sure.  Well, I guess I will leave you with a good recipe.


corn & black bean salsa
4m:according to kelly.com

1 can of black beans drained
16 oz. of corn (canned, frozen, even fresh)
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cucumber (as much as you want, i used the whole thing), peeled & chopped
fresh cilantro (as much as you want), chopped
1 small bottle of kraft zesty! italian dressing

mix it all together, cover & let it chill in the fridge for about a 1/2 hour or so.
serve with chips or all by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment