Thursday, July 21, 2011

Working my way through a cookbook

Has everyone seen the movie about Julia Child (Julie and Julia) ?  I thought it was interesting how Julie worked her way through one of Julia's cookbooks.  I have decided to do the same.  I have chosen 101 Things To Do With A Salad.  I love salads and hope to find some favorites using this book.  Cherry-Swiss Salad, Raspberry Chicken Salad, Chicken Fajita Salad, Avocado Chicken Caesar Salad, Jenny's Cashew Bow Tie Salad,  Summer Feta Pasta Salad, Hawaiian Coleslaw, Bacon Broccoli Salad, Mango Fruit Salad, and Tropical Ambrosia Salad are some that will be made.  I can't wait to get started.  Next week, we shall start.  See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your give away. I am not seeing it on here, but it's early and I havn't had my coffee yet. :)
    Did you link it to my ongoing give away linky page? Thanks for visiting Bacon Time too. Hope you will enjoy our ongoing give away linky and our any linky goes party running now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie, and have also thought about doing this with a cookbook-sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete